County Kildare Chamber host over 100 events a year including seminars, conferences, exhibitions, HR round table events, training days, workshops, women in business events, weekly network mornings and business breakfasts with key note speakers. Annual events also include the Kildare Business Awards night, our Summer Business Expo, the Chamber Golf Classic and various social outings.
- This event has passed.
Employment Law and Health & Safety Seminar 2020
January 22 @ 8:45 am - 11:30 am
Employment Law and Health & Safety Seminar
Weds 22nd January
8:45am – 11:30am @ The Osprey Hotel
Refreshments on arrival.
Senior Documentation & WRC inspections Consultant
With a Diploma in Human Resources Management and a CIPD level 9 qualification in employment law, Brian provides expert employment law advice to clients and guide’s clients over WRC inspections and Contravention letters ensuring full compliance
- Managing staff behaviour such as performance, attendance, attitude.
- Using contracts and handbooks to safeguard your business.
- Employment Miscellaneous Provisions Act – What the changes mean for your business.
- Dealing with discrimination and harassment claims.
- Dealing with sick pay, parental leave, stress leave, zero hour & banded hour contracts.
- Mental health and employee well-being.
- Commercial savings through better health & safety.
Complimentary, Member only event
RSVP essential to Jennifer@countykildarechamber.ie