Where could you find 400 leads, based in Kildare, with budgets, employees, and potential demand for your product or service?
Right here in your County Kildare Chamber Members-only Area, powered by ChamberMaster.
The members-only area is your way to reach out to the over 400 members of County Kildare Chamber, share your news and offers and avail of exclusive member-only deals.
Think of it as a mini LinkedIn.
In the Members-only Area you can:
- update your username/password
- review and edit your Members-only Area company information
- add your logo
- add/update new employees
- register for events
- add news (appointments, award wins, anniversaries, mergers, charity activities, etc.)
- pay Chamber invoices
- offer public or member-to-member deals
- post job opportunities
- view your business directory listing and company referral statistics
- get a Membership Badge widget that can be copied onto your own site resulting in a badge that shows “Proud member of…” and the Chamber’s logo.
How to Access the Members-only Area
It’s simple – you will need a username (typically your email address) and a password. If you forget your username/password, click the ‘Forgot Password’ link located below the login area or email email@example.com . You may also log in with your social media account(s) by linking one or more to your profile.
Once you have set up your account, you can log in using the link in the top righthand corner of the website.
Need help? Check out the tutorial videos below or contact us at 045 894074 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Need a log in button somewhere prominent for people who are already set up.
How to make the most of the Members-only Area
Like any platform, the Members-only Area is only effective if you use it. Read our guide on how to get the most out of the area. It’s simple when you know how.
Guide to be supplied.