Feature your logo/ branding at the top of our Chamber e-newsletter that is distributed weekly to 4,000+ business contacts. This feature also includes a block further down the newsletter to give an update on your business offering.
Email Jennifer@countykildarechamber.ie for availability on this offering.
3 months – €1,500
12 months – €5,000
Direct E-Mail to Membership Database
Have you got a relevant update that our membership need to hear about? Contact the Chamber to discuss the potential of a direct email to our membership database. Email designed in house by County Kildare Chamber.
Note: To avoid spamming our members, various T’s & C’s apply to this offer. It must be relevant content to a diverse range of business individuals within County Kildare. Contact Allan@countykildarechamber.ie for more details on this opportunity.
The Chamber Chronicle is a business focused magazine, distributed to all business leaders, entrepreneurs and decision makers in county Kildare. Valuable advertising opportunities are now available to promote your brand/ offering to the wider Kildare business community. View the latest edition of the Chamber Chronicle here.
Interested in hearing more about this offering? Contact Jennifer@countykildarechamber.ie for more details.
- 1 page advert – €800
- 1/2 page advert – €600
- 1 page editorial – €1,000
- 2 page editorial – €1,600
- Back Page – €1,000
Annual Golf Classic
Are you an avid golfer and looking to use this opportunity to network with other like-minded business people? Why not get involved by sponsoring the Chambers annual golf classic. Fee includes:
- Branding in the lead up to and on the day of the event.
- On course branding opportunities, signage & product placement at registration desk.
- Meet & Greet with 120 members.
- Golf Classic ‘In association with (Sponsors Name)’.
- Includes a complimentary 4ball on the day.
- Branded merchandise can be places in goodie bags on the day.
- Professional pictures with winners at the prize giving.
- Coverage in Chamber chronicle, website, newsletter & press releases.
- Branding in press releases following the golf event.
Interested in hearing more about this offering? Contact Allan@countykildarechamber.ie for more details.
Sponsor an Event
The Chamber hold various events throughout the year, including training courses, large business breakfasts, international women’s day, workshops, exhibitions, awards ceremonies & many more. Register your interest for these events with Jennifer@countykildarechamber.ie and we will be in touch when something becomes available.