Best Practises in Credit Control
Thursday 21st January, Naas.
9.30am – 12.30pm
This seminar is ideal for members of your
Accounts, Credit Control and Sales teams
- New accounts – Application requirements, Credit checks and trade references
- Communication on documentation requirements between
Sales and Accounts Teams
- The positive effect good collections can have on Cash Flow and growth of business
- Signs to watch out for with Debtors
- Telephone Techniques
- Time Management, setting targets and improving Cash Flow
- Resolving queries, paperwork / dispute resolution and Negotiation
- Follow through on promised payments
- Dealing with Aggressive Debtors
- Third party mediation / When to engage a Credit Management Company
- What to look for when choosing a service provider
- Insight into the LCMS collections system
- Legal Referral – Solicitors Letters / Summons / Courts
Investment €95 & VAT. Onsite training also provided.
To reserve your place, please email email@example.com as places limited.
Contact Tara Lane on 087 785 1526 Web: www.lcms.ie
W6B Ladytown Business Park, Newhall, Naas, Co Kildare. Ph 045 431143