6-Aside Soccer Tournament Fundraiser for St Annes Ardclough – Special Needs Unit
VEI are looking for players & volunteers from companies and organisations to take part in a soccer tournament and test themselves against the very best in soccer talent in the county.
This soccer tournament will take place on Thursday 30th June 2016. We aim to embrace the spirit of the Euros and make it a memorable day out. There will be free food and drink, a presentation ceremony for winners and runners up, as well as spot prizes throughout the day. In the evening, we are inviting all participants back to One New Row, in Naas, for a BBQ while watching the quarter-finals of the Euros. Party At The Back will play the best tunes of the 80s late into the night.
All of this is being organised as a fundraiser for autism and the main purpose is to raise€15,000. The key points to raise the target are:
- €500 per team to enter. We suggest this is raised by player sponsorship or company donation.
- There will be 24 teams; games will 5 mins a side; each team is guaranteed 5 matches.
- The tournament will take place in Naas Sports Centre, Caragh Road, Naas, Co. Kildare.
- Time of kick off 4 pm.
- A further third of the target will be raised through participation in evening entertainment.
- All are welcome to come and play or help out on the day.
- Most importantly: to donate, please follow this link:https://www.gofundme.com/26nd4rt9
We can’t reach these targets without you. Please reply to this email to discuss your participation further.
Conor Killeen, Lloyd O’Rourke & Chris Webb