Boston Trade Mission 2019
County Kildare Chamber are leading a trade mission to Boston from Monday 30th September – Friday 4th October.
The five day visit will see 15 companies join the Chamber on their second trade visit of the year, having previously visited Scotland in April. Joining this Chamber trade visit also include Kildare County Council, LEO Kildare and Maynooth University. With the prospect of a no-deal Brexit looming, this trade visit is happening at an ideal time for companies to explore opportunities in the United States. Our trade visit is the first year of a 5 year commitment to visiting Boston annually.
Bank of Ireland CarveOn County Kildare Chamber General Paints Group T/A Curator Paint
Kildare County Council LEO Kildare Madigan Cashmere Maynooth University Montery Logistics
Queally Group S Man Tech Sligo Chamber The Johnny Magory Company Timbercroc
Vivian Cummins Architects VEI Zavana Wellness
View delegation listing here: Delegation Company Bio’s
- Visit to Connolly Partners Independent Marketing Agency Head Quartered in Boston (Download their fact sheet HERE)
- Meeting with Boston Chamber Boston Chamber represent over 1,500 companies
- Meetings and tour of Northeastern University Northeastern is a global university holding relationships with 128 countries
- Network evening on the Spirit of Boston Dinner Cruise
- Tour and Visit to City Hall with meetings with key political Boston elected officials
- Inaugural Kildare Diaspora Dinner in the Seaport Hotel
- Network event with the Boston Irish Business Association
- Inaugural County Kildare Diaspora Dinner where we host invited guests to an evening reception where Kildare County Council, LEO Kildare and the Chamber will have the opportunity to promote Kildare as the location of choice for potential business enterprise. Invited guests include all key stakeholders in Boston. The dinner is very kindly sponsored by Kildare County Council.
- Visit to Quincy Chamber and Tour of Quincy
- First Friday network morning at The Irish Consulate
Delegates will also meet with key stakeholders in Boston who will assist them with entering the US and advancing their business interests in the country.