Zimmermann Energy Services Ltd (ZESCO) provides consultancy to develop and deliver energy efficiency and renewable energy projects. Founded in 2013, by Fiona Tutty, a local Naas woman with over 15 years’ experience in energy and environmental management for business, ZESCO will help your business reduce energy costs, obtain grants and funding for projects, as well as managing the delivery of projects. We specialise in guaranteed energy savings models where project costs are paid from the savings.
As a recent member of the North Kildare Chamber of Commerce previously located at the i-hub on the Sallins road, ZESCO sees an increased interest in how small, medium and large organisations are realising the benefits of energy saving to the bottom line, company image, customers, health, well-being and retention of staff while contributing to climate change targets and sustainability.
Zesco provide services to:
- Large, medium and small businesses seeking to reduce energy bills, improve green credentials and develop a more sustainable business.
- Our services are eligible for grants from SEAI and can be funded through an energy supplier.
Some of our current projects include:
- Energy audits of a large portfolio of buildings belonging to a key Irish Insurance company as part of the Energy Audit Scheme.
- Energy efficiency projects in two hotels implementing an energy management system, metering, heat recovery and chiller optimisation
- Developing the business case for an energy project in a medium sized hospital and healthcare facility, implementing boiler upgrades, air handling unit controls, lighting and solar electricity.
What we do:
- Energy audits and project business case development
- Grant and funding applications
- Project procurement and facilitation
- Project management and delivery
- We work in partnership with a network of technical energy advisors Technical Assistance:
See www.zesco.ie for more information
Zimmermann Energy Services Ltd
Harristown, Naas, Co. Kildare
00353 87 9940758