Audit Tender Invitation
North Kildare Chamber
Naas Town Centre,
2nd November 2015
The Executive Management Committee of the North Kildare Chamber is considering the appointment of an Auditor for the fiscal year ending 31st December 2016. The Executive Management Committee has instructed me to obtain proposals from Auditors who may be interested in the appointment and ask them to submit a tender proposal which should include:
1. Conducting an interim audit during the financial year.
2. Meeting and discussing the audit plan with the Audit committee.
3. Completing a year end audit by the 31st of March on the financial statements as at 31st of December
4. Meeting the Audit committee to review the findings of the audit.
5. Attendance at the Executive Management Committee meeting for approval of the financial statements.
6. Attendance at the AGM and presentation of the audit opinion on the financial statements.
7. Issue of a management letter to the Directors.
8. Quarterly review of the management accounts to support to Executive Management Team
The proposal submission should:
– Demonstrate your firm’s capability to deliver the necessary audit services including the capacity of your firm in terms of experienced staff in relation to the Voluntary sector.
-The approach your firm will adapt to ensure that the audit is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
-A fixed cost (excl. VAT) which must include allowance for expenses, travel and subsistence.
-Confirmation that the Audit would be completed on or before 31st March 2017, providing that the Chamber has supplied the required information in a timely fashion.
As part of the tender process the North Kildare Chamber have invited a number of Audit firms to submit proposals. It is anticipated that all proposals will be received by the 16th November 2015, following which the Audit Committee will select from the proposals received a number of candidates to meet with in order to reach a recommendation to be put before the Executive committee for approval and ultimately to the AGM for appointment.
If you are interested in receiving additional information on the Chamber and its accounting system, please contact the following:
Alistair Conway, Treasurer 045 – 882280
North Kildare Chamber of Commerce