BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Recipients of the coveted National Recruitment Federation Best Agency of the Year Award for the past two years, Clark was also proudly recognised as the SME Business of the Year by Kildare Chamber Awards, and ranked amongst the Top 4 Best Recruitment Agencies online.
Established for over 20 years, we partner with our clients to project manage Recruitment & Selection, Outsourced Managed Service Solutions and deliver Executive Coaching & Development programs.
Our continuous commitment to Quality is confirmed by our ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Certification through NSAI.
What makes us really different is our people. Our success is a combination of our ambitious strategic vision and our passionate team who work together to provide an outstanding service every time.
To put it simply – We want to grow. And that’s where you come in:
New Business Development Executive
You will identify and generate sales leads with new business’s for our team of professional consultants and work closely with this team to manage growing accounts.
Responsibilities of role
- Develop strong understanding of the business and build strong internal relationships with our consultants and with our marketing team to ensure the Clark brand is supporting your sales strategy.
- Research, identify and maximise new sales opportunities for all divisions of Clark through daily outbound and face-to-face calls, cross selling with our existing customers and developing key account relationships.
- Prepare focused and specific weekly activities to ensure positive commercial results and attainment of KPIs.
- Proactively identify and attend relative network and business events to promote the Clark range of services.
- Experience in a Field Sales or Business Development Executive position with proven track record of B2B sales generation and account development.
- Energetic and driven, proactive and self-motivated to achieve goals, provide solutions and the opportunity to learn.
- Superior communications skills, verbal and written, including diplomacy and listening will be integral to your ability to build strong client and internal relationships.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, believe in measuring performance and be prepared to go the extra mile for your clients and your team.
Experience selling to HR departments, whilst not a deal breaker – it helps.
3rd level Qualification – or something that shows us you have an interest in developing yourself.
For more information please call Stephen Farrell-O’Callaghan on 045 881888 or email Stephen@clark.ie