“Exploring the US Market” with US accountancy firm Maguire Hegarty
Chamber Boardroom – Sallins Road, Naas, Co. Kildare
Thursday 25th February
Topics that will be covered at this lunch will include:
– Strategies to separate the risk of US market entry from the parent company and its shareholders
– Tax implications of Irish investment into the USA
– Employment tax considerations for mobile staff
– Choice of location – which aspects to consider?
– Trade & Investment support in the US Market as well as supports available in Ireland.
Liam Hegarty, partner with Maguire Hegarty is on hand to discuss any query business may have on the day, view their website HERE
Complimentary Member Only Event
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org