County Kildare LEADER Partnership is now seeking Expressions of Interest for LEADER grant supports from local community and enterprise groups under the following actions of the LEADER Programme:
- Community: Support for community infrastructure & activities, capacity building and technical support.
- Youth: Develop and enhance youth facilities and amenities and capacity building.
- Rural Towns: Rural town revival plans and capital supports
- Broadband: Support for small scale community feasibility and equipment.
- Water Resources: Protection and sustainable use of water resources.
- Biodiversity: Protection and improvement of local biodiversity
Information sessions on these LEADER Programme actions and Expression of Interest will take place as follows:
- Tuesday 7th November, 2017 at 8.00pm – Robertstown Holiday Village
- Wednesday 8th November, 2017 at 8.00pm – Monasterevin Parish Centre
- Thursday 9th November, 2017 at 8.00pm – Kilcock Scouts Hall (St. Coca’s Hall)
The closing date for expressions of interest for this call is 15th December, 2017