Membership Executive Job Description (Part time)
This is a role for a self-motivated person with proven sales experience within a target driven environment and the ambition to work in a B2B Sales environment. It would ideally suit someone with a strong work ethic and the ability to build relationships combined with high attention to detail.
The role will play a vital part in in the growth of membership of Kildare Chamber. He/she will be involved in the implementation of membership processes, often acting as the first point of contact for enquires to effectively communicate the Chamber offering and encourage membership engagement.
The role is a permanent 20 hour per week part time role
• Develop and manage pipeline to achieve agreed sales targets
• Build and maintain membership database to assist new membership development
• Listen, understand and clearly communicate the Chamber value proposition
• Implement an engagement strategy to build relationships and retain existing members
• Additional duties as assigned by the CEO
Area of Responsibility:
• To proactively support the Chamber office to help generate new members in all categories of membership as per annual targets.
• Using all sources available, to build and manage prospect database, generate leads and arrange meetings to drive conversion.
• To help execute targeted engagement and new member campaigns annually
• To update all databases and ensure communications are completed in a timely manner as members join/resign.
• To help drive and coordinate the retention process annually by improving engagement levels of ‘at risk’ members, and by taking a proactive approach to address issues.
• To attend internal and external business events as requested, which may fall outside office hours, to support Chamber and membership objectives
• To create and follow up on all opportunities to identify new members.
• Work with the Chamber team to ensure administrative duties are carried out at key stages during the year as per the overall engagement strategy.
Please submit your application to Allan Shine, CEO of County Kildare Chamber no later than close of business Wednesday 20th February via email email@example.com