Established in 2003 by Aileen O’Brien, O’Brien PR Marketing and Communications provides a wide range of marketing, PR and communication solutions which help businesses and organisations stand out from the crowd. Communications and public relations strategies are carefully and creatively designed to ensure the client’s message reaches the right audience at the right time.
We are full members of the Public Relations Institute of Ireland (PRII) and represent some of the world’s most prestigious companies, brands and services. The sectors in which we work include consumer marketing and PR for luxury brands, state agencies, sport, travel and tourism, lifestyle and technology.
Due to continued growth, O’Brien PR is seeking a PR and event management focused Account Executive to join our growing team. This is a contract position for four months but there may be potential for permanency.
The successful candidate will be commercially minded and have a desire to develop a career in PR and Communications.
THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILTIES
– Working as part of a team to manage and deliver communications campaigns across the tech, education, health and leisure sectors
– Pitching and placing stories with key media
– Organising logistics for large events
– Drafting press releases, media materials, agendas and reports for clients
– Contributing to the strategic direction and efficient management of communications campaigns
– Contributing towards marketing activity to promote O’Brien PR Ltd
– Degree or diploma in PR or related discipline
– Minimum 3 years’ prior experience from a Public Relations agency essential
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Solid working understanding of social media
– Strong knowledge of traditional media and what makes for a good news story
– An interest in sport, travel and tourism
– Experience working within a team with the ability to work independently and show great initiative
– Strong attention to detail, highly organised and ability to think creatively
– We are looking for a team player with great interpersonal skills, who is calm under pressure and self-motivated
Salary scale will be commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email your CV with a covering letter quoting reference “AE” clearly in the subject header to email@example.com
Closing date for application is 3pm on Monday 24th April 2017