Role: Full Time Front Office Administrator required for busy Financial Planning Firm in Naas, Co Kildare.
About Prosperous Financial Planning
Prosperous Financial Planning was established in 2008. We take a holistic approach when it comes to finance and believe it is misguided to advise anyone on any specific element of their finances without knowing the full picture.
Our ethos is straight forward; We absolutely believe that sound financial advice changes lives. What is best for our clients is the heart of our entire business and all employees of Prosperous carry out their duties on this basis.
The culture at Prosperous is very important and we take pride in providing a happy and comfortable working environment for all employees.
Skills and experience:
• Degree qualified and have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar office administration role, preferably within a Financial Planning firm
• QFA qualified or working towards
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
• Experience using certain CRM software & financial planning software e.g. WealthTrack & Voyant desirable.
• Team player, pleasant manner, and the ability to prioritise tasks and work on own initiative.
• Experience with working to deadlines
• Must be focused and have a high level of attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills
Remuneration & benefits:
Salary will be dependent on qualifications and experience
Access to a pension scheme if desired
Mobile phone allowance
For more information / How to apply:
Please forward CV with Cover Letter to email@example.com for consideration