RETAIL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME FOR OWNER/MANAGERS OF
INDEPENDENT RETAIL OUTLETS IN KILDARE
The Local Enterprise Office Kildare in conjunction with North Kildare Chamber is delighted to announce that we will be delivering a Retail Development Programme beginning in late October 2015. James Burke & Associates, leaders in this field will deliver the programme.
This programme will consist of 4 full day workshops (refreshments included) at North Kildare Chamber, Naas Town Centre, Sallins Rd, Naas, Co. Kildare (Over 4 Months) and onsite Mentoring/Training.
This Programme is targeted at independent store owners/managers. (shops, cafes, beauticians, anyone who meets the customer face to face)
- 13th October, Workshop 1, DEVELOPING AGGRESSIVE SALES GROWTH STRATEGIES
- 10th November, Workshop 2, NEGOTIATION, BRANDING AND DEVELOPING WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE
- 12th January, Workshop 3 STRATEGIC RETAIL MANAGEMENT
- 2nd February, Workshop 4 VISUAL MERCHANDISING
The 4 workshops are supplemented by an individual store audit. As retail advisors to the TV programme “Fergal Quinn’ Retail Therapy” James Burke operates in an environment where stores have to be assessed and recommendations made at very short notice. Using checklists and score cards, an in store audit will be conducted by James Burke together with the store owner/manager over a 2 hour period. The business will be reviewed under a number of headings and the visit will be customised to each of the retailers and their own individual needs.
Course Cost € 200*
*€ 50 Discount offered to members of North Kildare Chamber
How do I apply for a place?
- Interested applicants must fill out an expression of interest form. Form found here.
- Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 25th September 2015
- Please email Gerard McCluskey at email@example.com or phone 045 980 838 with any questions regarding this programme.
- You can download the programme flyer here