This event which is the first of its kind in Ireland, is a must-attend seminar is for anybody who is keen to understand developments in management of speak up investigations, speak up strategy, applying and implementing speak up protocols and/or processes. This seminar will look to understand what process should be followed from day one through to closure of a speak up complaint /report.
We are delighted to announce that the seminar speakers will be:
Head of HR Strategy & Planning with AIB
Dr Tom Clonan
Academic (DIT) & Journalist
Head of Ethics and Governance
Director of Fraud Business Solutions
The objective of this seminar is to provide intermediate to advanced level information to attendees and also provide those without a speak up structure the target levels that are required.
This seminar will help businesses facilitate a conversation on how to review the controls that need to be put in place to establish the potential likelihood and impact of speak up allegations and complaints made in their companies.
Who Should attend?
- Legal professionals and law enforcement personnel
- HR Management
- Controllers and corporate managers
- Governance, risk management and compliance officers
- Internal Auditors/Special Investigation Unit Staff
- Loss prevention and security professionals
- Certified Fraud Examiners and other anti-fraud professionals
What Will I Learn from the Seminar?
Following the seminar presentations and discussions you will be able to;
- Consider/ assess your own organisation’s ethical and compliance culture
- Determine the best strategy for developing useful information received from individuals who are making allegations /complaints
- Understand the rights of the individuals making these complaints
- Implement a robust speak up reporting system (internally or externally)
- Create effective speak up, compliance and ethics policies
- Design and conduct effective ethics and compliance training/investigations
- Address and interpret ethical breaches and noncompliance reported through the speak up process.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for this seminar, if you are interested in finding out more please contact Michael Fitzgerald – email@example.com
Book Tickets HERE