Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Naas, Co. Kildare
Hours: Monday – Friday ¦ 9am – 1pm
Position: Permanent, Part Time, Office based
Salary: Based on experience
County Kildare Chamber is seeking a Part Time Office Administrator (20 hours) to join their team. The successful candidate will have relevant office experience and communication skills which will be used to support the Chamber team
About County Kildare Chamber
County Kildare Chamber is the largest business organisation in the Mid-East Region of Ireland representing in excess of 400 member companies.
The Chamber is the voice of business for Kildare, offering its membership a wide and varied level of services. Its focus is to promote Kildare as the location of choice for both existing and potential business enterprise.
Provides front line office duties for the Chamber including:
- Supporting daily membership queries and manning Chamber phones
- Updating the Chamber CRM system and databases
- Dealing with membership enquiries & following up where necessary
- Providing administrative support to the CEO, Marketing and Communications Manager and the Public Affairs Manager
- Managing the relationship with Chamber iHub tenants
- Support Chamber events and attendance at events when required
- Performs other duties as assigned
Key Experience and Required Skills:
- Expertise and experience working within an office environment;
- Proficient with MS office
- Excellent communication skills
- A high degree of IT proficiency;
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, and an ability to work in a fast paced ever changing environment.
Please forward CV to Jennifer email@example.com by Wednesday 16th March.