County Kildare Chamber are hiring a Membership Services Executive to join our team.
The Membership Services Executive role, is a role which covers a wide range of activities including active member management & retainment, CRM management, managing customer engagement channels and supporting business opportunities. You will be responsible for generating ideas on building relationships with existing members as well as assisting with events and promotions throughout the year.
This is an opportunity for a focused, organised and proactive individual who can work with multiple stake-holders within and outside of County Kildare Chamber.
As a key member of the Chamber team, you will be responsible for:
- Making calls / organising face to face meetings with members to update them on upcoming events or activities in the Chamber
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with members
- Assist and support all areas of the business to build campaigns targeting specific events, activities and promotions to drive participation and retention of members
- Content and communication planning with Marketing Manager for County Kildare Chamber and it’s events, learning, awards, research etc
- Develop and utilise County Kildare Chambers online channels for communication
- Responsibility for updating and maintaining Chamber CRM system
- General administrative duties/ tasks as assigned on an adhoc basis by CEO throughout the year
Skills & Experience Required
The right candidate should have:
- Minimum relevant undergraduate degree in Business/Marketing/IT or any other relevant subject
- Possess 1-2 years of B2B sales/marketing/business development experience in a service environment
- Be comfortable and proficient in prospecting and closing sales over the phone
- Proven track record in delivering sales
- Drive, ambition and eager to learn
- High level of attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment with the ability to be flexible in a changing environment
- Good team player but also demonstrate the ability to work independently
- Polite and professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the motivation and drive to succeed in all the tasks undertaken
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office.
The right person should be able to demonstrate their ability and commitment to a member led organisation. They should be energetic with an ambition to succeed in the role and beyond.
Location: Naas Town Centre, Sallins Rd, Naas, Kildare
Proposed Start Date: Immediate
Salary: €35,000 – €40,000 (based on experience)
Pension: Contribution made after 1 year
Includes: Parking, Annual Bonus, Hybrid Working
Annual Leave: 25 days per annum
Terms: Full-time and Permanent (subject to an initial probation period of 6 months)
Apply: Please send your CV to Allan@countykildarechamber.ie